ON THE WEB, 1 May 2020
The application for this year’s Pageant was to go online from 1 May through 31 July, but due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are waiting to see if we could organise a Pageant in October.
If the situation becomes normal, we will organise according to our plan in the first week of October. We will post updates when it becomes clear whether to go ahead with the Pageant in October, or to cancel for this year.
We will take a decision in a month’s time. Please check back in a month to see what we decide.
I hope you are keeping safe and staying home for the safety of yourself and others.